Highspot helps sales teams improve customer conversations and achieve their revenue goals. From content optimization and performance analytics to in-context training, guided selling, and more, the Highspot platform delivers enterprise-ready features in a modern design that sales reps and marketers love. Using Highspot, marketing leaders have deep insights and analytics into the performance and influenced revenue of content, campaigns, and marketing assets. What makes the solution special? It’s loved by sales reps globally, and is the #1 rated sales enablement platform on G2 Crowd.
We are committed to diversity as both a moral and business imperative.
About The Role
As Corporate Counsel, you will be part of a team providing legal support throughout the sales cycle for our fast-growing, global SaaS company. This means a lot of different things and it’s going to change over time. You will also support our growing procurement team and our Highspot Sales Acceleration Partner program.
What You'll Do
- Partner with our sales team and customers to ensure a successful Highspot purchase experience.
- Advise, support, train, and coach our sales, deal desk, finance, services, infosec, and other internal organizations throughout the sales cycle to ensure our customers have a successful Highspot purchase experience.
- Actively participate in various cross-functional crews to develop and iterate on commercial legal and business processes.
- Support the creation and continuous improvement of commercial legal processes, templates, resources, playbooks, and spots.
- Negotiate inbound procurement contracts, and provide general legal support for procurement efforts.
- Provide legal support and counsel to the Highspot Sales Acceleration Partner program.
- Learn, adapt, grow, and be yourself.
- 5(ish) years of experience focused on transactional law.
- Experience reviewing, drafting, and negotiating complex, global, enterprise B2B transactions.
- JD from an accredited law school and an active WA bar member in good standing.
- Solid communication skills, including a thoughtful legal bedside manner.
- Ability to prioritize (and reprioritize) multiple tasks and workstreams.
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills applied to legal, business and operational issues.
- Demonstrated ability of taking a risk-based approach to advising on and negotiating deals.
- A good, thoughtful human being and teammate.
Bonus Points For The Following Expertise & Skills
- In-house experience at a high-growth SaaS or software company.
- Privacy and information security knowledge.
- Inbound technology licensing and procurement experience.
- Partner/channel/alliance program experience.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401(k) Matching
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible work and vacation schedules
- Discounted ClassPass membership
- 2 volunteer days per year
- Transportation benefits
- Competitive compensation and stock options
- Fully-stocked kitchen
- Annual company-wide events
- Meaningfully contribute to a compelling vision!
If you’re passionate about this role, but don’t check all the boxes, please still send us your application. You might be perfect and we just won’t know it until you tell us.