Tech Transactions Attorney
● Experience. Have a minimum of 3-5 years' experience in negotiation, drafting, risk assessment and advising clients directly in technology transactions (preferred) or commercial/business or other similar transactional experience (such as corporate or real estate transactions), with a desire to learn technology transactions.
● Customer Focus and Development. Are self-motivated, client-focused, and interested in helping to continue to develop a diverse client base.
● Firm Membership. Are interested in joining the membership given the all-member model at Summit (see more below).
● Licensed. Be a member of the Washington State bar association (or the bar association of another state and able to obtain Washington state bar association membership within a reasonable period of time).
● Extras. Having prior in-house experience, and a sense of humor are pluses.
Team and Firm Description:
About our Team
● Team-oriented. Summit's Tech Transactions team works closely together, and finding a good fit is very important to us. We have fun and are excited about our clients and our projects.
● Experienced. Our team and our firm consists of high caliber attorneys with deep experience (both as outside counsel and as in-house counsel), attention to detail, and enjoy working closely with our clients to align with their goals and protect their assets.
● Balance. Each of the members of our team are working mothers who understand the challenges of maintaining our practice and leading busy lives outside of work.
● Customer-focus. Summit Law Group rejected the traditional law firm model and started from scratch to revolutionize the way legal services are provided by focusing on a single principle: customer service. Our mission is to think creatively, to proactively formulate and pursue the most effective, efficient solutions to our clients’ legal needs with small, dedicated teams.
● Inclusive and collegial structure. Everyone at Summit Law Group is a legal professional who shares in the firm’s success, and our attorneys are equity owners of our business. We do not have corner offices and everyone (attorneys and non-attorneys) are provided an equal sized office. As a result, every member of the Summit team feels a personal sense of ownership and accountability.
● Efficiency and nimbleness. We have eliminated the inefficiencies inherent in traditional law firms – such as hidden charges, rigid cost structures, and leveraged hierarchy – in order to focus exclusively on our clients. Our innovative model has been proven by a long, successful track record that covers a broad variety of complex legal issues.
● Flexibility. Summit invests in our attorneys long term and is open to flexible arrangements - we recognize that everyone has different periods of their career where they need to spend more or less time on their work and in achieving work-life balance.
● Recognition. Summit is consistently recognized as a top law firm, both on the regional and national levels, and was recognized as a Top Law Firm by US New & World Reportand Best Lawyers in 2020, and Chambers USA in 2021. Summiteers take pride in working here. You can check out some more stories on Summit here: https://www.summitlaw.com/blog/news
If you are interested in joining the Summit team, please submit your resume, cover letter (optional), and salary requirements to email@example.com.