Midlevel Litigation Associate
The law firm of Foster Garvey PC is seeking an associate with 4 to 5 years of experience to join its collaborative and busy Litigation group. This position will provide the associate with opportunities in the group’s diverse commercial litigation practice, working with longstanding clients across many industries and collaborating with attorneys across all of Foster Garvey’s offices. This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated associate looking to grow and develop as a litigation attorney and trial lawyer.
The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic learner and collaborative team member interested in all aspects of a litigation practice, and will have:
- Four to five years of litigation experience and some trial work;
- Strong academic credentials and excellent analytical and writing skills;
- A client-service approach and exceptional communication skills;
- The ability to work well with legal support staff;
- Enthusiasm to work with and build a diverse team;
- The ability to handle significant individual responsibilities;
- A demonstrated interest in advancing litigation skills and career goals; and
- A license to practice law in Washington State and/or Oregon State.
Candidates based in the Seattle, WA, Spokane, WA, or Portland, OR areas will be considered.
Foster Garvey values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, political ideology, familial relationships, or status in any other legally protected group.
If you need assistance with the application process, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.