The Seattle office of Bullivant Houser is seeking a highly motivated litigation attorney with at least 3 years’ experience. Complex litigation experience is preferred, with an emphasis on professional liability / D & O defense. This is an exciting opportunity to be involved in significant and complex litigation matters, and to collaborate with a group of accomplished professionals to resolve challenging legal issues for our clients.
Our lawyers and staff enjoy a collegial work environment that celebrates diverse backgrounds and experiences which strengthen our ability to serve our clients and enhances our culture. We are dedicated to the long-term professional development of our attorneys.
Ideal candidates will have the following qualifications:
• An exceptional academic record along with excellent oral and written communication skills
• Washington state and federal litigation experience
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to develop creative legal strategies
• Solid organizational and time management skills with the proven ability to work in a deadline-driven, fast-paced environment
• Optimistic outlook and an eagerness to assume responsibility
• Values diversity and teamwork
• Must be admitted to practice in Washington
Qualified applicants should submit a cover letter, resume, 5-7 page writing sample, as well as references for consideration to Carol O’Connell at email@example.com.
Bullivant Houser is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We encourage all qualified individuals to apply