The Seattle office of Bullivant Houser is seeking an attorney to join our dynamic litigation defense and trial practice. Bullivant is a team of skilled lawyers who work collaboratively to defend clients in complex civil litigation matters, including product liability, medical malpractice, class action, and catastrophic injury cases. We are looking for an inspired attorney to join our team to work in all phases of litigation, including motion practice, discovery, and case management, as well as handling hearings, depositions, arbitrations, and trials.
Our firm is a collegial and collaborative work environment that celebrates diverse backgrounds and experiences, which strengthen our ability to serve our clients and enhances our culture. We are dedicated to the long-term professional development of our attorneys. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a group of accomplished lawyers and become part of our nationally-recognized litigation team.
Our ideal candidate is creative, motivated, and passionate, in addition to having the following qualifications:
• An exceptional academic record, along with excellent oral and written communication skills
• At least three years of private law firm practice or other relevant experience
• Strong legal research, analytical, and problem-solving skills
• Demonstrated trial experience and/or trial preparation experience
• Strong organizational and time management skills with the proven ability to handle multiple tasks and work in a deadline-driven, fast-paced environment
• Optimistic outlook that thrives in a dynamic work setting
• Values diversity and teamwork
• Must be admitted to practice in Washington
Qualified applicants should submit a cover letter, resume, 5-7 page writing sample, as well as references for consideration to Carol O'Connell @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bullivant Houser is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We encourage all qualified individuals to apply.