Insurance Litigation Associate
We are seeking a litigation attorney to handle cases in the area of insurance law. This is an exciting opportunity to become part of our nationally-recognized litigation and insurance coverage team. This position involves all phases of litigation, including motion practice, discovery, and case management, as well as handling hearings, depositions, arbitrations, and trials. The work may also involve non-litigated insurance coverage work, including research, writing opinion letters, and advising insurers on their obligations with respect to claims and claim-handling.
Bullivant is a collegial and collaborative work environment that celebrates diverse backgrounds and experiences which strengthen our ability to serve our clients and enhances our culture. We are dedicated to the long-term professional development of our attorneys.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
• An exceptional academic record, along with excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong legal research, analytical, and problem-solving skills
• Solid organizational and time management skills with the proven ability to handle multiple tasks and work in a deadline-driven, fast-paced environment
• Eager to assume responsibility
• Optimistic outlook that thrives in a dynamic work setting
• Values diversity and teamwork
• Must be admitted to practice in Washington
Qualified applicants should submit a cover letter, resume, law school transcript and a 5-7 page writing sample to Carol O'Connell @ email@example.com. Bullivant Houser Bailey is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We encourage all qualified individuals to apply.