Ogden Murphy Wallace, P.L.L.C. is seeking an associate attorney to join our healthcare practice at our downtown Seattle location. OMW is a multi-specialty firm primarily serving Pacific Northwest clients for over 100 years.
OMW attorneys in the healthcare practice group and firmwide have diverse experience and areas of expertise, and OMW emphasizes a collaborative, team approach to the delivery of legal services. OMW is seeking applicants with strong research and writing skills, superior academic credentials, and the ability to work closely with multiple attorneys and staff. The Healthcare Associate will focus primarily in the areas of transactional and regulatory health care law and health information technology. The ideal candidate is a quick learner with excellent research, writing, and analytical skills who excels in working in a team environment. The successful candidate will have a minimum of three years of experience (preferred) and a license to practice in Washington state.
Key Job Duties:
· Draft, review and negotiate agreements/contracts with respect to physician employment, space leasing, physician practice acquisition and affiliation, general governing documents, and clinical network development.
· Negotiate and draft health information contracts for hospitals, multi-specialty groups and technology companies servicing healthcare entities.
· Advise clients on HIPAA, privacy and security laws and general data governance legal requirements.
· Perform legal research on healthcare-related statutes, regulations, agency guidance, and case law.
· Respond to healthcare client legal questions and provide practical solutions in a timely manner.
OMW offers a competitive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) and profit sharing, life insurance, an employee assistance program, and long-term disability benefits. OMW is committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff, vendors and clients.
Ogden Murphy Wallace, P.L.L.C. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, national origin, genetic information, veteran status, disability status or any other category prohibited by local, state or federal law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, social and recreational activities, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment.
This is an opportunity to work with a terrific group of attorneys and staff. Interested and qualified candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to Shari Tipp, Human Resources Director, email@example.com or 901 Fifth Avenue, Suite 3500, Seattle, WA 98164.