Family Law Associate Attorney
DuBois Cary Law Group, PLLC, a fast-paced boutique family law and estate planning law firm with over 30 years’ experience, is looking to add a talented new lawyer to join our team.
Who We Are:
- We are one of Seattle’s most established women-owned law firms.
- We seek to maximize human potential one family at a time.
- We strive to cultivate an honest and compassionate environment for every client and every member of our team.
- We are community leaders who believe a balanced life is achievable through hard work, giving back, and putting family & people first.
- We offer a diverse team of co-workers.
- We provide close mentorship, offering our new associate attorneys 12 months of one on-one feedback.
- We are a team that encourages each other through life’s challenges.
Who you are:
- You are comfortable working with people in crisis with compassion and grace, without shying away from tough conversations.
- You value hard work as well as creating a balanced life with time for family and other personal interests.
- You value working with a diverse and intelligent team.
- You want to work with a dedicated team of leaders that value you and your contributions to the firm.
- You have excellent judgment, value integrity, and responsibility.
- You are a life-long learner who is confident enough to ask great questions and to work independently.
- You are a strong advocate for your clients.
Experience and Skills Required
- Juris Doctorate degree from an accredited law school.
- Admission in good standing to practice law in the State of Washington.
- Licensed in Washington State.
- 2-3 years experience preferred.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Impeccable judgment and maturity.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com