The law firm of Foster Garvey PC seeks an experienced Employee Stock Ownership Plans (ESOP) attorney to join its Tax & Benefits practice group. With the benefit of more than 50 years of experience, Foster Garvey is recognized as on the top firms with experience in the design and implementation of ESOPs. Our team provides a variety of legal services to facilitate the development, implementation and regulation of ESOPs, including:
- ESOP Plan design;
- The design and implementation of leveraged ESOP strategies;
- Advising companies regarding the tax and ERISA implications of various ESOP transactions;
- Structuring of business transactions involving ESOPs;
- Tax planning
The successful candidate will have:
- 3-5 years of relevant experience;
- Strong academic credentials and excellent analytical and writing skills;
- A client-service approach and exceptional communication skills;
- Enthusiasm to work with and build a diverse team;
- The ability to handle significant individual responsibilities; and
Candidates based in the Seattle, WA, Spokane, WA, or Portland, OR areas will be considered.
Interested candidates who meet the qualifications should submit their resume and cover letter via our Careers Portal. If you need assistance with the application process, please reach out to email@example.com.
Foster Garvey values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, political ideology, familial relationships, or status in any other legally protected group.