Pacifica Law Group serves public and private clients in the Pacific Northwest with high-level expertise and intellect, and a commitment to the values that drive Northwest companies and civic entities. Pacifica offers legal counsel and services to clients regarding public financing, real estate and construction, appellate and civil litigation, and project counseling.
Pacifica maintains one of the Northwest’s premier construction practices, and we represent a wide variety of public and private clients on our region’s most complex and innovative projects. We are industry focused: Our primary work includes bidding and procurement, contract negotiation, alternative project delivery, dispute resolution, schedule and delay claims, and underground construction.
We are looking for a mid-level lawyer (6-12 years’ experience) to join our team.
We offer a collegial environment, exciting and challenging work and an excellent opportunity to continue to develop strong skills and professional growth.
Candidates must be admitted to practice law, and ideally bar certified in the State of Washington.
The ideal candidate will have all of the following attributes. If you have most of these qualities and are enthusiastic about our group, we strongly encourage you to apply.
- 6 or more years of experience in construction law, including contract drafting and dispute resolution;
- Demonstrated interest in the construction industry, including a technical background in design, engineering and/or construction;
- Excellent academic credentials;
- Self-driven with an attention to detail;
- Strong written and oral communication skills; and
- Commitment to Pacifica’s mission and values.
$150,000 - $200,000 annually depending on experience.
Other compensation may include bonuses, profit sharing, HSA employer contributions, prizes, and gifts.
- Medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability insurance, Life and AD&D Coverage (additional coverage option available), and optional flexible spending accounts
- 401K Plan including annual Profit Sharing
- Identity Protection Insurance
- Orca Card or Parking Stipend
- Access to Bicycle Parking
- Free use of Building’s Fitness Center
- Matching Employee Charitable Contributions
- PTO – untracked PTO for exempt employees, tiered accrual of PTO for non-exempt staff starting at 21 days per year
- 10 paid holidays per year
- Paid professional membership dues
- Hybrid workplace
Please apply including a resume, cover letter and writing sample stating your qualifications for this position and why you are interested in working at Pacifica.
Pacifica is committed to creating and maintaining a workplace that brings out the best of what each individual has to offer and in which all employees have an opportunity to participate and contribute to the success of the firm; valuing each individual for their skills, experience, and unique perspective. This commitment is embodied in the connections with each other, our clients and our community. Pacifica is committed to equal employment opportunity and to compliance with federal and state antidiscrimination laws. We prohibit discrimination and harassment against employees or applicants for employment based on sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), race, color, religion, age, marital status, physical, mental or sensory disability, sexual orientation gender identity, status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking , national origin, political ideology or military status or any other status or characteristic protected by local, state, or federal law.